05/16/2014 9:19 AM
Article By: Mike Peck
Plans range from 7-game vouchers, up to full season packages
Rockford, Ill. – Season ticket packages for the Rockford IceHogs 2014-15 regular season are now on sale.
Ticket plans for the 2014-15 campaign are affordable and completely customizable. Fans can choose from a full season ticket package (38 games), customizable 20 game package, or mini packs with 12 or 7 games. For a third straight season, flexible vouchers are also available for fans to purchase in 10 and 20 packs, and useable at any game in any quantity.
A minimal deposit of just $50 per seat is required to reserve a full season or 20-game pack for 2014-15. The IceHogs also offer a flexible monthly payment plan for all full season and 20-game pack ticket holders.
The 2014-15 season marks the 16th season of professional hockey in Rockford and eighth as the top affiliate for the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks. Over the past seven seasons, fans have seen 48 IceHogs players develop in Rockford and move up to play with the Blackhawks. Overall, 61 skaters have graduated to the NHL after playing in the Forest City.
The benefits and value of being an IceHogs season ticket holder has never been better. Along with enjoying all the action from your same great seat guaranteed for every IceHogs regular season home game with significant savings over single-game ticket prices, the following benefits are available for full season and 20 game plan ticket holders:
• Exclusive meet and greet parties with IceHogs players, coaches and staff, along with access to other private Season Ticket Holder events
• Pre-sale for Blackhawks and IceHogs fan bus road trips
• Purchase additional tickets at a discounted price
• Discount at IceHogs Official Team Store (Oink Outfitters)
• Flexible payment options
• Season Ticket Holder entrance and early doors
• Referral Rewards: Refer a friend and start earning towards merchandise at the arena
• Free parking
• Puck N' Patch pack
• Playoff games included free (first two games for full season plan)
• "Never a wasted ticket" exchange program
• Discounts on select BMO Harris Bank Center events
For more information on IceHogs ticket packages (including pricing), contact the IceHogs office at (815) 847-6399, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Further information is also available online through icehogs.com or by clicking here.