09/11/2015 11:00 AM
20 HOURS OF WINNING
Rockford, Ill. – The Rockford IceHogs, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the 2015 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, announced a 20 Hours of Winning promotion.
Every fan who purchases a new 20-game package for the 2015-16 season will be entered into a drawing to win one of 20 prizes. The IceHogs will draw a name each hour for 20 business hours. The first winner will be drawn on Monday, Sept. 14, at noon and the last winner will be drawn on Wednesday, Sept. 16, at 3 p.m.
All new 20-game packages receive one entry per seat purchased. Everyone who has previously purchased a NEW 20-game plan for the 2015-16 season will also be entered into the promotion. In addition to being entered into a drawing to win prizes, all new 20-game packages will receive their seats to Opening Night for free. A grand prize of 20% off your ticket package plus two tickets to see the Blackhawks at the United Center will be drawn at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 16.
To purchase a 20-game plan, click here or call (815) 986-6465.
Each time a winner is drawn, they will have their choice of available prizes. Each prize can only be won a single time (unless noted), and each account can only win one reward.
The 20 available prizes are:
- Rockford IceHogs jersey
- 20% off Oink Outfitters coupons (4 available)
- $20 Piggy Bank cards (2 available)
- Locker room tours (4 available)
- Autographed hat (team signed)
- Autographed stick (team signed)
- Autographed t-shirt (team signed)
- Pack of 20 chuck-a-pucks (2 available)
- 20 suite tickets for one night
- A one-period in-game press box experience
- 4 Club Box tickets to a game
- $20 restaurant gift card (restaurant TBD)
Winners will be contacted by the IceHogs each hour to choose their prize.
Next Home Game: Saturday, Oct. 17 vs. Texas Stars. Game Time: 7 p.m. The first 5,000 fans to the game will receive an IceHogs calendar courtesy of Mulligan’s Pub and Grill. Single-game tickets will go on sale Thursday, Sept. 17.